Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Flitters & Crusps




Watching, with one eye - the one in the middle, Iron Chef. Eel is the theme ingredient. LOVE that show.

My brain hurts, in the middle. (Yes, I put the comma where I wanted it - punctuation and I wrestle alot, sometimes in the mud). I am cross and angry and impatient - makes me twitch, well, not really except in my mind. Work is stresssssssssssssssfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I work for several companies doing the thing that I do.

Seriously, I am hoping for rain. Poor little plants haven't a chance cause all the CE-ment in the city just sucks everything dry! I walk outside to get in my very old car (cause it is a good car) to go to work, and I can barely make it to the door cause the CE-ment in the driveway tries to suck all the moisture out of my person! I need to take a photo of that.

I want to make my photos bigger. Will Wordpress allow me to do that?

Gotta go now and herd some cats.

No comments: